Kane County, Illinois Workers’ Compensation Attorneys

Categories: Illinois Workers’ Compensation Law. | May 28, 2024

If you’ve been injured at work in Kane County, you may have a lot of questions and don’t know where to turn. At Krol, Bongiorno & Given, LTD, we take time to get to know our clients, to anticipate their legal and emotional needs, and to be there for them in some of the most trying times of their lives. If you are struggling with an injury you sustained at work, we can assist with workers’ compensation claims by negotiating with insurance companies for a maximum settlement.

Our firm focuses on helping the people who live and work in Kane County that have suffered workplace injuries to get the benefits to which they are entitled by law. If you have suffered an injury at work in Kane County, IL, we recommend the following steps:

1. Obtain first aid or any other necessary medical treatment as soon as possible.
2. Notify your employer about the injury and the way in which it occurred, as soon as possible.
3. Call Krol, Bongiorno & Given. Once you have received necessary emergency medical treatment, your next step is to call an experienced workers’ compensation attorney.

Our workers’ comp attorneys have experience in several practice areas, commonly representing cases involving:

• Motion injuries
• Machine injuries
• Slip-and-fall accidents
• Permanent or temporary disability
• Illnesses stemming from exposure to toxic substances
• Injuries from falling objects
• Strain and overexertion
• Wrongful death

We focus entirely on workers’ compensation, which allows us to pour all of our time and efforts into helping people get back on their feet. We have handled well over 30,000 claims for injured workers throughout the state of Illinois and have consistently generated some of the largest settlements and awards at the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission. Call (312) 726-5567 for a free consultation or contact us online. Our experienced workers’ compensation attorneys can explain your rights.