Illinois Workers Comp Lawyer: Why Hire One?
If you had a workplace injury or a work-related illness, the process of getting your rightful compensation should be straightforward. Unfortunately, workers’ compensation law in Illinois is complex. There are many difficult regulations about Illinois worker’s comp claims.
The injured worker typically needs to prove the following:
– An injured worker must be able to prove that the employer was engaged in business in the state of Illinois at the time of the injury
– The injury must have occurred while the individual was performing work or performing actions required by the employer
– An injured worker must be able to prove that his level of functioning is impaired as a result of the injury
– The injury was caused by the accident and not a result of a pre-existing condition or other incident
If you need help winning the compensation, contact our injury attorneys at Krol, Bongiorno & Given. Our lawyers can guide you to obtain both the maximum compensation and recovery for your injuries, working with you step-by-step to help you navigate the complex maze of administrative procedures in Illinois’ workers compensation system.
You can count on our firm to:
– Charge no fees unless we win – we do not get paid until your claim is favorably resolved
– Fight aggressively for the maximum compensation and recovery for your injuries
– Communicate with you regularly as your claim progresses
– Answer calls and return messages promptly
At Krol, Bongiorno & Given, we understand that many families depend on the income of injured workers, and we fight for fair and full payment for injured workers in Illinois. We know this is a very difficult time in your life, and we are sensitive to the stresses you are experiencing as a result of your injury. For immediate help with a work injury case, call (312) 726-5567 for a free consultation or contact us online.