When Should I Hire a Workers’ Comp Lawyer in Illinois?
Workers’ comp claims allow victims injured at workplace to recover compensation for their injuries. But, in many cases, injured workers need to get legal help from a workers’ comp attorney to get the full amount of money they deserve.
It is imperative that injured workers understand that a successful claim requires strong medical documentation and an ability to demonstrate that an injury or condition was caused by their job duties.
Regardless of your specific injury, you will want to work with an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer to ensure you get the most out of your claim. Lawyers are able to file motions, negotiate with the insurance companies, and help you obtain second opinions on your medical condition.While all of these activities require more time, they also maximize the chances of a favorable outcome.
A few things our workers comp lawyer can help with:
– Your employer fires you after your injury
– Your employer refuses to report the injury
– You are unsure if your full benefits have been provided
– Your employer or insurance company denies your claim
– Your work injury claim is denied for a lack of medical evidence
– Your employer blames your injury on a preexisting condition
– Employer questioning your eligibility for benefits
– You do not receive your disability benefits
– Difficulty obtaining quality medical care
Since 1962, we have stood up and fought against insurance companies for our clients every single day. We know this is a very difficult time in your life, and we are sensitive to the stresses you are experiencing as a result of your injury. We focus entirely on workers’ compensation, which allows us to pour all of our time and efforts into helping people get back on their feet. We will review your injuries and your viable legal options. For immediate help with a work injury case call (312) 726-5567 for a free consultation or contact us online.